I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

HONEST THOUGHTS

Tonight, I had a conversation that offended me and got me thinking. To me, I felt that I'm being seen as demanding or difficult to talk to. I always suggest improvements and amendments in work, but does that benefits me solely?

It just makes me wonder if my continuous pushing for improvements and amendments is being negatively perceived. I do not ask people to make amendments because I enjoy it. It is because there is a need to. I can spend my time on my weekend job, spend my time with my friends and not doing anything else after I've completed my task. But why am I still bothered? Why do I have to read everyone's work to look for room for improvements? Should I be responsible for a group grade? Or should everyone be responsible for it?

Honestly, I just hope everyone puts in the same amount of effort and be initiative. I have put in extra efforts to read through every contribution and making sure that we have a proud piece of work at the end. A work that worths good grade. Have you made that effort? (This is referring to the general) I believe strongly that, right now school work should have the highest priority. Even if you are busy, you should not forget your responsibility. This is just being fair to everyone.

Lastly, I bother to blog this is because I care about the friendships. I want to make this clear and set a line between friends and work. We can have fun and be merry, but the very least I would expect is to be serious in work. If you're not a friend in my eyes, I would be even harsher with my attitude and words. Or I would have lashed out, but I am not doing so because I respect and cherish the harmony and the friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment