I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

CHECK OUT YOUR PERSONALITY

Just another random post.


Was blog-hopping and all, and came to realize that many of us lack of the originality. (Even myself.) It feels like most of the time, people lose themselves while in the pursuit of recognition. People never become themselves because of all the judgement they are afraid to get. Read this somewhere and found it meaningful. 


"The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique." - Walt Disney


So... it is time to develop your character/flavor instead of making yourself look like somebody else to appeal to others! 

Anyway, I did a personality test and I thought it was quite accurate!

The quiz: 
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

My results: 
http://typelogic.com/entj.html

More analysis: 
http://www.davenevins.com/personalities/types/entj.htm
http://www.teamtechnology.co.uk/myers-briggs/entj.htm
http://www.purdue.edu/usp/exploring/documents/ENTJ.pdf

The highlights (Which I think its true):

  • ENTJs have a natural tendency to marshall and direct.ENTJs are decisive. They see what needs to be done, and frequently assign roles to their fellows. They are "take charge" people.
I think my project mates experience this the best. Oopz. I'm just quite the "Okay, ready, set, go!' person. Other analysis says that I might be a pain to work with. HAHAHAHAHA shit!
  • ENTJs will not give compliments easily.
Partially cause I don't want to be seem as insincere or patronizing with my words, I don't really give compliments. If I do... then you're really worth it! Complimenting people frequently makes me feel fake. I want my compliments to be real and special.
  • TRADEMARK: -- "I'm really sorry you have to die.
Indeed... I once told Bla that, I don't care who you are, whether you're smart, cute, handsome, pretty, ugly, funny or what. So long you don't fulfill your responsibility, I'm just gonna mark you down. (I mean for project peer evaluation. HAHAHA, who's scared now?)
  • When challenged, the ENTJ may by reflex become argumentative. Alternatively (s)he may unleash an icy gaze that serves notice: the ENTJ is not one to be trifled with.
LOL, I think I unleash not just icy gaze but my deadly aura. Nuff said. 
  • ENTJs are very career-focused.  They're tireless in their efforts on the job. They are tireless in their devotion to their jobs and can easily block out other areas of life for the sake of work.
Pretty true... Despite how tired I was during my intern days, I always believe and want to complete my work. Even if I fall sick at the end of it, I will still feel complete that my job is done. And yup, I gave up some stuff for the sake of work. Like my birthday during my intern period, I took off to work for IT-fair instead. LOL
  • There is not much room for error in the world of the ENTJ. They dislike to see mistakes repeated, and have no patience with inefficiency. They may become quite harsh when their patience is tried in these respects, because they are not naturally tuned in to people's feelings, and more than likely don't believe that they should tailor their judgments in consideration for people's feelings.
Uhhuh, that's a flaw. It's honestly true for me at least. I really really dislike looking at redundant mistakes especially when I'm the person correcting it. It's just like how I think that if I can do this, I don't see why others can't do too. A perfect example is I do not understand why I can forsake my extra allowance from my weekend job to do projects, and others can't do so. 
  • Although ENTJs are not naturally tuned into other people's feelings, these individuals frequently have very strong sentimental streaks. Often these sentiments are very powerful to the ENTJ, although they will likely hide it from general knowledge, believing the feelings to be a weakness
SPOT ON. I think expressing too much feelings is a weakness. I'm guessing this is a flaw...!
  • ENTJs want their home to be beautiful, well-furnished, and efficiently run. They're likely to place much emphasis on their children being well-educated and structured, to desire a congenial and devoted relationship with their spouse. 
Uhhuh! For whatever I've planned in my future, one of the top priority is to renovate my home or shift to a small beautiful space of mine. Right now, my home is quite a mess because nobody in the house shares the same responsibility as I do. They can't be bothered whether the toilet is full of grim and all, neither they are bothered if floor or whatever is full of dirt. Basically, they just can't be bothered and I'm too tired to be the only one bothering. So I'm keeping my hands off too! I think we just need a maid. And from time to time, I do think about what I want my kids to be in future and I always think of how to educate my kids with good morals and principles. Mhmm!
  • The ENTJ is likely best paired with someone who has a strong self-image, who is also a Thinking type.
I think so? I like somebody who has his own set of thinking, smart and reasonably ambitious. 
  • The mate of Promethean NT may well believe that the NT is quite oblivious to his welfare, and may see him as unaware of daily events which make up the stream of homely family life. The mate of an NT may long for more frequently verbalized expressions of affection and concern on the part of the NT. The NT, on the other hand, would probably be amazed that his or her way of relating and loving is experienced by the mate as being aloof and uncaring.
Hahahahah, that's probably why so many people said they sympathize my future boyfriend or husband. But I think this point is quite true for me. :$
  • They do enjoy intellectual dispute, but quarreling on an emotional level is something NTs find destructive; generally an NT will walk away form this kind of interaction.
Uhhuh! This is definitely true. Save me from all the drama mama please. Its just a waste of time and energy. 
  • NTs tend to be relatively uninterested in acquiring wealth and as mates, therefore, tend to be satisfied with modest comfort. Possessions as an end in itself seems not to motivate NTs; rather, enjoyment in the beauty of an object, pleasures of design and building, pleasure in elegant functioning in possessions all motivate an NT.
Bingo. Can I say that this probably relates to me cause I don't really fancy those branded stuff yet? At my age and my earning capability, I don't wish for material stuff cause it just does not make sense at all. Rather have money in my wallet than having an empty expensive wallet. Plus, I feel that it is a pity when people acquire all these branded stuff without knowing any single history of it. Yeah, we love Chanel/Prada whatever. But do we know the real story behind it? Doesn't makes any sense to like something like that - it only proves you're that superficial. The worse of it, the owners of such beautiful, classy and luxurious items are lesser than the product itself or they simply can't pull it off. You get me?



I think everyone should try this quiz! It's really funny how it makes sense and how accurate it is. I think this is the most accurate personality analysis I ever did. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment