I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

WICKED

Finally found the perfect shade of red! Express manicure is quite a therapeutic process after a mad week. Am loving my new round nailssssss and I can't wait to own this nail color!


It was an off-day for me yesterday! Met Joey the ass for The Tourist and dinner! I miss town so much! And I've a confession to make... it was a MINI shopping session for me. (Oopz) Anyway, The Tourist is a boring movie though it had a twist. Throughout the movie, my eyes were fixed on Angelina Jolie. I love her eyes and body!! The entire night was filled with me making verbal mistakes and talking incoherently. :( DUH without saying, somebody was laughing his ass off the whole time.
I do realize I'm always being laughed at by my friends... whassup guys!? I shall emit more aura and death stares next time. >:/

Gonna upload the X'mas posts soon! Meeting the group for site recce later! No more project rush hours for us! (Sorry guys if I'm a pressurizing group member but its just that I've interest for our grades!) To think about it, my group mates are pretty funny! Everyone has their hilarious/cute side! I like how Eileen/Edmund fun bickers at times cause it's really very entertaining! Hehehe, okay! Time to get off the blog!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment