I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Get a grip!


You may not see me alive after this blog post...

Now you know why I say XQ looks like Yoshi?
I seriously can't stop laughing at it man. Okay sorry XQ!!! You know I still love you my (dino) friend. MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Today was quite a good day? Grandpa is getting better though his BP is still fluctuating. Spent the day at XQ's place with the KO4 girls making desserts! I can't imagine we failed for the previous mascarpone dessert?! Cause the mascarpone was over whipped. -_- Our trifle was pretty bland too! But the best was the chocolate dessert! The taste of it is like "OMGAWD... HEAVENZZZZZ!" I think it will be the BEST fix for my chocolate craving. Loved it so much that I shall try to tweak the recipe the next time! Photos tomorrow or something. :) Shall go to bed now after I had a good laugh.

& to a certain point in life, it's good to know when to let things glide. Pointless to be bothered by things that shouldn't affect you. & it is better to always remind yourself what you want and keep your head clear. That's at least what I'm striving for now. Its time to reassess my priorities too!

Bonne nuit!


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment