I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Friday, October 8, 2010

INDULGENCE




Desserts making session with the girlies!
&...

And I swear her last smile looks so much like Joey's typical smile!!! -_-


We attempted fruit trifle! But the wasn't really nice cuz we bought premade custard. The custard wasn't as sweet as the usual ones so the entire trifle was pretty bland. :( We only loved the biscuit base though! (Crushed, mixed and pressed by Audreybaby k!)


HI BLA!!

HEY YOSHI!! Ooops
(OK don't hate me plz plz! hehe, you must know I call you Yoshi with much affection!)

HI FINNY! :D She was the dictator for the recipe! Funny how she looks stressed when she reads the instructions. Haiiiiz~

And yours truly was nipping away BUT I did my part as well!! (I couldn't resist the couverture chocolate mix with strawberries!!)

The whipped double cream. Fact 1: Over whipping of double cream will turn it into butter.
(We were like BUTTER?!!??! And we almost over-whipped it...-_-)

Biscuit sponge fingers (aka Lady fingers) and quartered strawberries!

Are the chocolate lovers melting at this yet........?!

We couldn't wait for it to freeze up!

As the desserts were being chilled... Dinner came!!


We hate the lumpy cream cheese "balls". -_- I stopped at 2nd slice! Imagine how bad it is! (Usually I can go up to 4 pieces or sometimes even a Regular pizza..? Oopz)

The curry zazzle that wasn't "zazzling" at all!

HAHA, Nurul your face ah! (Check out how serious XQ is with her food!)

End product!


Ice Chocolate Mousse!
Its not the airy mousse! Its pretty thick and creamy. I brought home to let my sibs try and both of them said that it's REALLY nice. I couldn't stop feeling sooooo awesome about it. It's like the best chocolate fix I can get! The girls loved it too! Even our Amy (who don't fancy chocolates) said it was nice. :D The next time I prepare this, I'm gonna experiment with liqueur or mint! Probably add in a base as well!

Fruit trifle!
Bland due to the tasteless cream and custard! Next time I shall try to make my own custard and add some icing sugar to the cream as well! But nice biscuit base!!


I enjoyed making desserts with my girlies! It feels so nice to gather up, put our hands together to make such treats. Too bad we didn't have the time to make dinner! So... we decided to be sinful again by having Pizzahut for dinner. I tell ya, the 7 cheese pizza was horrible! The cheese was all over and the crust wasn't even up to its usual crisp. It was seeeeeck to see the cheese like that. Thank god I shared curry zazzle with XQ! It wasn't even spicy enough. :( Therefore, I won't recommend anybody to order 7 cheese pizza for home delivery!

So overall, we made desserts, had junk dinner and we watched chick flicks! Sounds really mundane but I enjoyed the company. Need more of such hang outs! Did a little make up for Amybaby and she really looked pretty with it! Next session should be... dolling session! Then... home cooked dinner session!

Anyhow, I finally watched my Playful Kiss and goshhhhhh it's really like a remedy! Really sort of brought up my mood for today. KHJ ah..........~ The drama also made me think a little. Mhmmm.

School's starting in another 15 days (like whaaaaaaaaaaad!?) and I don't know whether Im looking forward to it. Like Amy said, she dreads it cause 1 semester will pass by very quickly again and there we go.. graduation. Sigh! I'll miss campus life though I'm not an active person in school activities. Haven't sort out my mind regarding after graduation. Not sure if I wanna study for the sake of studying and getting that piece of paper. Even if I don't want to, where should I commit myself to? I have too many interest and if I were to pick, I really can't make up my mind. Fashion? Desserts/Pastries? Music? How I wish I'm in year 2 and have another year to figure things out. I haven't even discover my talent! This is really the downside of being a Gemini - fickle and likes too much variety. :(

But I bet many of you out there don't know what to do as well? Bless us :(


Till then!


Xoxo
Cindy



No comments:

Post a Comment