
Chinatown isn't just for Chinese!


There you are, Austrian style sausages!! Can't remember where I read about this place but the sausages were pretty nice! Unfortunately, we had to sit with a guy who appeared to be a little loony! We were distracted big time and didn't really stick to our conversations!! Let alone savoring the food! Gaaaaahhhhh!

I can't remember this is which sausage with mashed potato! But nicee! Just that the gravy is a little tad salty!

My mini sausages combination with lotsaaaaa mustard!!

Then we left shortly and went over to Clark Quay to chill! We found Haato while walking over to Boat Quay and decided to kill the evening heat with ice cream. (Y) ! Love their flavors!!




HEAVEN...!The night air was still and it was filled with SCREAMS from the people on the bungee jump!! But not a bad chillax outlet I guess! Thank god there wasn't any dress code yesterday! Then we left early cuz my two babies need to wake up early today! But on the way out, we were really grossed out to the extent that we really wanted to puke!!! But we made it a whole lot better after a series of camwhoring!










Well, the thing that grossed us out was like that... we were rushing to the toilet which was pretty farrrraway. Then.. XQ almost slipped on somebody's puke and I thought "Phew..!" but ended up I stepped on a bigger puddle of puke. FML.
Then... because we felt pretty urgent so we just rushed into the toilet without realizing the pungent smell along the way. When we went in, a lady was puking non-stop even after we left!
We thought that was pretty sick enough... THEN, as we walked out... we smelt something awful!! To our horror... it was like, puke puddles on the floor lined up in strange uniform distance?!
XQ said there were fish in the puke -_-, it was too sick to be observed?! And guess what, there were like at least 6 to 10 puddles of puke lined up!! From the first one XQ stepped till near the toilet. Omg.. I swear that instance, BLA was about to throw up. I felt queasy like mad too. Ok, my description is REALLY bad, but only if I had the guts to pull out my camera to capture the scene and show you guys. It's like the most OMG FML moment until now. *barf face*
But overall, yesterday was pretty casual and nice. I love it when we feel like we have the whole time in the world! :) Sadly, Amy and Nurul couldn't make it! Oh wellz, next Monday! ^^
For today, I'm gonna pack my wardrobe, collect phones set for the next 4 days' roadshow... and maybe a lot of walking about? Before all of that, I shall nap first!!
Anyway, it's quite satisfying to get a few questions and comments on my tag board! Keep it coming people! That's gonna push me to blog better? Hopefully!
ps. apparently, it is easier for me to forgive and forget. mhmmmz






No comments:
Post a Comment