I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

STONE WASHED

NO MAKE UP AT ALL!
Teehee, the only reason I like this photo is because of my shoulders!! Likeee boney only! On side note, my skin is still going through the painful phase!! So bad that I couldn't sleep well last night and I wished I were a boy so I can sleep topless :(

Work was wayyyy too boring today. I can't believe I allowed myself to sleep in the food court during my break! Then I was wondering why people are giving me funny looks until I went to check myself out... my fringe was at one of its most unglamorous moments. *cringe* Plus my face was flushed up.. sigh... I shall think that I never had an image!

Really lazy to post the Y.O.G closing ceremony fireworks pictures! Shall do it next week... :x I'm pretty tempted to work next Monday to Wednesday... but I'm already working for Comex, which is from next Thursday to Sunday(!!). Therefore, if I REALLY DO work... I would be working non-stop for 12 days?! Okay, I better knock this off before @serenexo or @blackweddinggg bite my head off!! (but I'm still drifting back to the same thought.. oops, have to admit this is getting VERY unhealthy)

Found some goooood fashion reads like O.M.G, so inspired.
Tonight is the night that I shall surrender to myself.
I can never be SKINNY, PRETTY, DEMURE (bwahahaha!) errr and VERY SMART!
So...
I shall strive HARD, to live my life as who I really am!!
Live up to your own expectations is better than others... because it's YOUR life and why put yourself to suffer and feel the pain/frustration!

Inspiration of the day:
Beauty, confidence and character is felt from within.

A tired face is not a pretty face, so I shall retire for the day!
Goodnight n chill out!

XOXO



ps. a self-compliment = 100 x compliments from others. feel good from within and influence people to feel good about you. that would be a personal accomplishment!
Wellz... not sure if anybody gets my drift here~
(adapting from Step Up 3 Italian Twins: "Okay, you don't geddit but I know what I'm saying" !!)

No comments:

Post a Comment