
Peter says:
how can u feel hopeless C, ur like the cream of the crop. super hardworking & intelligent.
ur like the handfull off ppl i know, that when i look at,i smile and think to myself.
these are the ppl who're gonna succeed in life.
u are anything but hopeless. dont talk nonsense!
(I think he's too kind with his words!!!)
Just talked to Peter and his words really touched my heart. He's really like one of a kinda friend/big-brother to me. I was saying I felt hopeless cause I don't have a big dream/passion that I want to follow through out my life. On top of that, I gave up band music. But aside that, I am really proud of Geminus now. :) And then there he goes, giving me one of the best encouragements I've heard this year.
Though we do not talk frequently, but everything still feels the same. From strangers met on a music forum, to band mates and to friends. It's amazing how long since we knew each other. We may not know what's each other's favorite food/color/hobby etc. But that doesn't mean we do not know each other at all. It's good cuz we're always there to give moral support to each other. For that, he regards me as his little sister! God has been good to me by sending such good friends around me. :)
Frankly speaking, many people have pretty high expectations for me. They think I'll do well and make them proud. They are my family, my loved ones and even my internship colleagues. I find that working off my youth now is really not a good choice but well... let's just hope I get lucky and wake up with a big dream/passion! Then I'll be able to work 101% to success!
Anyway, met Joey for dimsum dinner after I went back to office!! Feels like "there goes my cardio for today!" Then rode on his bike to Bugis for some sweet treats! N I stopped acting like a blind folk by not placing my hand on his shoulder! Think I'm getting accustomed to his bike! Went home feeling sooo bloated and the journey feels like sight-seeing to me. Lol! Alright, pictures next post! (I hope!)
IT fair the next 4 days is going to be a WAR. A target of 800 sets of mobile phones to be sold. I think it's barely possible? Well, the first way to make it possible is to sleep soon and get enough energy for the battle!
Chill out peeps!
Xoxoxo, C.

No comments:
Post a Comment