I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Doll faced

Abby Lee. Very doll-faced!
Didn't quite like her when she was the 'IT-MODEL' cause she was literally EVERYWHERE. From editorials to runaways. But seems like she grew on me. :)
Attempted to sleep early last night but it sort of failed terribly. :/ Need more time to adjust my body clock to 10pm - lights out. Today's gonna be some sports day! Ice skating + Bowling sounds inviting for holiday like this. Gonna see who's the better sports-person as I vs Joey!! And I shall attempt to wear my knee high socks with my favorite knit later!!
On a random note, I was thinking what are the 5 most important qualities a girl should have. The 5 qualities I chose is... Discipline, Independent, Smart, Compassionate and Honest. (sounds like my Chiulee ^^)
I would find any girl with such qualities amazing even if she does not possess any looks. She probably would have an aura or a character. Better than pretty faces that reminds me of beauty is only skin deep.
I'm STARVING. Haven't ate a proper meal since Sunday. Gonna grab some cereal and head out! Realized that I haven't met Pan for quite a while! Don't even know if she's in SG or what! :/ And Amy, BLA and Nurul too!!! Man... we gotta enjoy our holidays please!! Anyhow, my passport is ready for collection! Hooray! (Smells HONGKONG!!! I really hope I can have a trip!) Right now, I just need another beach getaway, like a day activity at Sentosa + chillax by the restaurant pubs there till dark! But the ZF girls are all having their internship now. :( Hope you girls "enjoy" it!
Good day ahead, folks!
(Missing my breastie NAO, you better come home fast!)
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment