
HOT GODDESS!! She shall be my Inspiration/Goal!!
Sis: "Your laptop looks like it belongs to a guy more than a girl, you like damn les?"
(SERENE TAN WILL PROTEST TOGETHER WITH ME)
And during dinner yesterday, Nic was saying that Serene and I look SUPER lesbianish! Like jokee! We're so close that we are almost like blood-related sisters. (:
&
Wowwow, am cooling down now after my run/jog + climbing the stairs to 15th floor! Guess I'm not fit enough to complete my usual 5km! Bogged down with a nasty nasal congestion and headache the past few days. Haven't got any photos for the Fendi event, it is one of the most tiring event I have done so far. Imagine less than 5 hours of sleep for 3 days. Not a full complete meal for 3 days(not kiddin' you). It certainly took a toll on my body.. I think I shed some fats off. A lot of frustration for the past few days and I cried (again?) cause I thought my belongings were stolen. Thankfully, it was found in a bag of laundry.
Through this event, it really made me wonder if I want to continue in this line. Seems like too much compromises to be done. No matter what, it is a good experience and I think I have gained some EQ as well.
Taking a break today cause my deployment was forgotten! But it's fine, need to head out to collect my dress and look for event ushers' dress! It's gonna be a Town-Alone day!
Pictures from yesterday's Samsung dinner will be uppppp l8r!
XOXO
Wowwow, am cooling down now after my run/jog + climbing the stairs to 15th floor! Guess I'm not fit enough to complete my usual 5km! Bogged down with a nasty nasal congestion and headache the past few days. Haven't got any photos for the Fendi event, it is one of the most tiring event I have done so far. Imagine less than 5 hours of sleep for 3 days. Not a full complete meal for 3 days(not kiddin' you). It certainly took a toll on my body.. I think I shed some fats off. A lot of frustration for the past few days and I cried (again?) cause I thought my belongings were stolen. Thankfully, it was found in a bag of laundry.
Through this event, it really made me wonder if I want to continue in this line. Seems like too much compromises to be done. No matter what, it is a good experience and I think I have gained some EQ as well.
Taking a break today cause my deployment was forgotten! But it's fine, need to head out to collect my dress and look for event ushers' dress! It's gonna be a Town-Alone day!
Pictures from yesterday's Samsung dinner will be uppppp l8r!
XOXO

No comments:
Post a Comment