And so... for somebody's birthday I made desserts instead of cake!


Notice that the first one is like overflowing!

L1: Strawberries, blueberries, digestive biscuit crumbs!
L2: Mascarpone mix, white chocolate bits, strawberries!
L3: Digestive biscuits!!

Went to 2 difference places to get everything cuz Red Man ran out of mascarpone cheese!! Which is the key ingredient! I just found that actually Cold Storage has quite an extensive range of baking products! They even sell colored icing in pipe bags!

Besides getting the dessert's ingredient, I bought Kinokuniyaku mix and stuff for making glutinous rice balls! (Fav traditional dessert!)
So here we go...!

Crush the biscuits!! Smart trick is to use a ladle to crush them. It's way faster than "chopping" it. Or even better, use a blender!


After adding unsalted butter, press the mixture into the cups!


Initially I was quite happy that the strawberries would look nice from the outside...

But later then I realized that the mascarpone mix would hide it. :(

Final touches! Added blueberries and biscuits on top cuz it looked too bare at first!


Sample dessert cup! Quite satisfied with the result cuz whoever tried it said it's not bad! Hehehe
In any case..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEY CHUA!!! May you have a blessed year ahead and PLEASE, stop making fun of me already. :(
(You sinkhole!! Hahahaha)
Decided to make that dessert for him instead cause I think the taste would be fool-proof! It's rich and creamy like super yummy custard but its not! It's quite an easy dessert!
Okay, am really vehhh vehhhlee sleeepeee naoooo. Gonna KO on my bed and hit the town tomorrow. :( If only I can laze around at home instead!
Anyhow, WELCOME HOME BREASTIE! (L)
GudN8 folks!
XOXO

No comments:
Post a Comment