After much anticipation, I finally got to Sugarloaf after 22+ weeks!!! Felt like a rehab and it feels so good to be greeted with those pastries and desserts! They’re so pretty and yummeh that we couldn’t stop ordering. Making a choice was a hard time and well… as usual, we couldn’t finish everything! Too bad that there were no Crème Brulee, Fruits Trifle, Tiramisu and Pizzas. Such a sinful lunch with Kimmy and Chiulee! Too bad we were so distracted by the food that we didn’t have time to talk! Plus we had to stand by the cocktail table to eat cause it was way too packed!
Bread Pudding!! Zomgggg, my next alternative to Creme Brulee!
Cheese cake with strawberry sauce and prunes!
All time classic favorite: Strawberry tart! (with yummeh crust and raspberry jam!)
Okonoyami!! (if I'm not wrong!) even yummehier than Taka's! And it's a pancake!
Terriyaki Chicken Bento!! Glossy isn't it! Honestly, my stomach is growling at this!
Classic favorite, ham and cheese sandwich in herbs bread!
No. 30!
Hi Chiu!
Chiu + Kimmy!
Bon Appetite!!
I NEVER failed at looking like a glutton @ Sugarloaf!
Nehehehehe sinful brunch!!! 
Quite predictable actually...
Our sweetie pie with the sweetie glitter pink!

Me with my standard/versatile colors!

Pontian Wanton Mee! What's the heaviest noodles? Ans. Wanton mee! (1-ton noodles!) :O
And I still do not know how to hold a pair of chopsticks!!
XO..
XO!
Stoning stoning.. and I look murderous?!
(L) (L) (L)
I LOST MY SKINNY THIGHS AND OMG :( SUPER THUNDER THIGHS!!!!!!
I'll live in denial if I choose to look at this photo instead :(



Likeh tall beside Chiu!
Classic favorite, ham and cheese sandwich in herbs bread!
No. 30!
Hi Chiu!
Chiu + Kimmy!
Bon Appetite!!
I NEVER failed at looking like a glutton @ Sugarloaf!
Nehehehehe sinful brunch!!!So Bestie joined us after Kimmy left for lecture! Caught Street Dance 3D and hmmm, I didn’t quite liked it! Typical story line, pretty boring dance routines and strong European(?) accent? The 3D effect didn’t awed me either! I regretted going window shopping after movie cause I had quite a heavy damage…! Shall post them up soon ;)

Our cheap $3(extra $3 for shaping) manicure!
Guess who did which color!
Guess who did which color!
Quite predictable actually...
Our sweetie pie with the sweetie glitter pink!
Our hot mama with her usual dark tones.. Oops!
Me with my standard/versatile colors!
Pontian Wanton Mee! What's the heaviest noodles? Ans. Wanton mee! (1-ton noodles!) :O
And I still do not know how to hold a pair of chopsticks!!
XO..
XO!
Stoning stoning.. and I look murderous?!
(L) (L) (L)
I LOST MY SKINNY THIGHS AND OMG :( SUPER THUNDER THIGHS!!!!!!
I'll live in denial if I choose to look at this photo instead :(


Likeh tall beside Chiu!I love trios-time cause we feel more bonded and connected! And yeah, got new connector ring for Bestie, Chiulee and myself! ;) Blinggggg blingggggggg! Shall meet Pingpong, Shan and Jo soon after their papers! Good luck grrrrrrrrls!
Pst... girlfriends to meet on the list: Bla/Amy/Nurul/Jiawen :>




No comments:
Post a Comment