I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

SLEEPY COCO IN MY ARMS! So keeeeute!

I know my handwriting is damn bad :x

Hmm, sugar + strawberry jam - the tweaked recipe!

Frothy egggggg

Sour cream!! Makes me wanna eat baked potatoes!

Looks endless isn't it! +_+

Cooling and waiting to be coated!! Love the color contrast!

Butter + Choco Chips!

Taddaaaaa, Hershey's!

The mixed batter... not very appealing at that moment..

Topped!

And decorated with Hershey's chocolate (again!)

Packed into 14 boxed with many many excess!

Bingo!

It was an insane 10 hours of baking + packaging today! Went over to Bestie’s place to make my cuppycakes while she baked her Baileys Irish Coffee cheesecake! My cupcakes tasted good and I think her cheesecake would be fabulous too!

Like endless of washing, mixing (manually without the help of a mixer!?!?), baking, waiting, decorating and laughing. By the time I left at 1.33am, I swear my shoulders ached like mad!

But can’t wait to see my colleagues reactions tomorrow! Gonna meet them for lunch and pop over to Irene’s new bubble tea store! Excited much! ^^

Then I’ll meet Pan after her TP (I SERIOUSLY HOPES SHE WILL PASS!) for Inception and get our hair fixed! Tomorrow sounds like a long and good day…!

Can’t wait for Friday either! Tanning/swimming (going to learn how to) with Cuzzie, Sis and maybe Bestie! Weather, please be nice so we can head to the country club instead of indoor pools!


Right, I’m gonna wake up in less than another 6 hours time so time to conk out!! Shall post more baking photos tomorrow or something!

(ps. It is recommended that we sleep not less/more than 7 hours anw!)

AND OMG OMG BOA'S 6TH ALBUM WOULD BE OUT TODAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment