






Tuesday was the best day of this entire week! Woke up and met the girls for tanning! I was dying for some "island/beach" retreat... so headed to Sentosa!! Gluttons like us bought $9+ worth of bakeries from Petit Provence. So sinful!!
So we tanned, dipped, swung, dipped, tanned, showered and left the island for Step Up 3D!! Caught it together with Yaping as well!! The show is still pretty awesome despite I was watching it the 2nd time! I'm soooooo motivated to get "Natalie's" figure!
After movie, Chiulee left us for tuition and we went over to Arirang (AGAIN for me) Korean grill for BBQ buffet!! I swear that meal was the best I had there! Everything were pretty fresh and yummeh!! At least the clique knows how to appreciate Korean rice cakes!!
Overall, it was a VERY fulfilling day spent with friends! :) I would loveeee to have another day like this with my breastieeeee too!!
Anyhow, I'm SO burnt that my shoulders' and thigh skin are sooo painful!! My face is literally charred and Lance joked that I looked like a baboon... :( My chest is pretty itchy too! OH MY GOD. Let's just hope I heal asap and retain this tan!!!
For now, I need to sleep cause I was freaking uploading/editing all the photos since 2am?! That's nearly 3 hours ago... I really think I'm nuts sometimes.
Goodnight earthlings!
ps/ Listened to Audiocean just now and they really reminded me what I wanted to be... Listening to Versaemerge's new album makes me feel even sore about myself. Hate the fact that my interest always flickers. Hate that damn fact about me.

No comments:
Post a Comment