I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I PASSED MY TP!!

Kidding! It's Pan who passed! :)
She loved my cuppycakes!

Went over to Irene's new bubble tea store! Her bubble tea are really something! Had enough of Koi yet? Try this! Btw, her store is at Tanjong Pagar Plaza, #01-18. Yay for the CBD area people!
Busy lady boss! :>

Passion Fruit QQ Green Tea with Aloe Vera!!
Then I met Pan the happy girl for our hair appointment! She passed her TP!!!! Thank god, if not I've to face a weeping Pan. :x

HAHA she said, "omg i love my face~"

After haircut + treatment! I am pretty regretful about cutting bangs though :/
My hair was like super straight!! And bangs make me look evil somehow...

Super happy+contented Pan~
To Pan: THERE YOU GO, YOUR FAVORITE (ARTISTIC) PICTURE!

Then we went to Iluma for dinner! Chanced upon this Jap restaurant and thought the Shabu Maid Restaurant looks nice..! I like the exterior design! Looks really Jappy!
We ain't pigs okay.. the portion was really small!


That's like one portion! And that's just 4 pieces of meat! How thin!
But I must admit I love it!!! The texture made us go gaga :$

Pan was like "Can we eat yet...?!" (Evidence: Her stiff smile!!)

Dessert was my cuppycakes ;)

Like ultimate happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment