I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

GEMINUS

Geminus: It means Double. The meaning came about as everyone has double sides. One in the reality, the other living in dreams.


Spent a couple of hours with Geminus for the impromptu shoot. Surprisingly it turns out good! Not saying my photography skills are good but I think the photos are pretty decent for MySpace!

The weather was merciless! The sun was scorching hot BUT I was armed with my hat and shades! The boys were sweating buckets and Lorraine's make up melted like nobody business! Thank god the smoky eye make up I did for her wasn't too bad! It's pretty fun... just that I wished I didn't have time constrain for this shoot (cause I'd to leave for work).

They feel like, my kids (liked I mentioned) and like a family. I'm full of hopes and blessings for them. Can't wait for them to hit the stages! Definitely gonna be there to catch them live... guys, please support them once their recordings are up (though it won't be soon) !!!


XOXO
Cindy


It doesn't matter how we started or ended...
It matters that we are who we really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment