I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happppppy Birday to You~

Happy 19th Birthday, Lancey Boy! :)
I wish you an exciting and good year ahead! Treat me better please! I'll join the sausage fest next time with Serene k. ;)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ignore the emo-post last night, oh well. These photos are probably already on others' blogs but these are just my favorites of the set. Basically, a pizza dinner at Lance's place. Let photos do the talking!
So heartbreak cause he gave that -_- expression when I said I wanna tie him.

After a series of camwhoring, the "cake" which was ice cream came with the prank candles!
Poor Ivy, she looked so threatened! Check out Lance the Big Bad Wolf!
One more time~

Gathering all this breathe...
And he puffed slowly, hoping the flames will die off..but obviously did not!
The ew mess created by Ben and Jerry's ice cream and the poor boy had to clean it up.
After the "cake", we popped the champagne and..
Clique photo session as usual~
Attempts to look like Vivi models. HAI. HAHA
To me, birthday feels almost like any other day.. cause I'm always rewarding myself(shopping)...? But apart from that, I find birthday celebration done by others feels awkward and shy. I always wanted to have a damn rad party but either GSS will wipe out my savings or somewhere somehow, my money goes to Zara or whatever not. :S
I remember my conversation with Sis one night.
Sis: What will you do on your birthday if you've a bf?
Me: U shall guess~
Sis: MAKE LOVE AH?
Me: -_- no?!
Sis: Go for some.. couple massage package..?
Me: -_-''' NO!? I'm not that kinky please!!
Sis: Sure not...(inserts jumpy eyebrow)
Haha, seriously.. I think I pounce/attack/bite/touchy with her so much that she thinks that way of me. Sigh! But given a choice.. I would just go either SPCA or do volunteery work then to the temple to do gratitude prayers and chillax for the rest of the day.
BUT
I hope next year I'll save enough to rent a space at Cafe Delmar/Azzura for my birthday and dance all night! ;) For now, I shall just work work work my birthday off and HONGKONGGGGGGGGGGG in August/Sept!

1 comment:

  1. IM IN FOR ALL YOUR PLANS. LOVE YOU BREASTY, REALLY <3

    ReplyDelete