I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

6 X 12 and we're still best friends

HAHA FOR ONCE SERENE TAN YOU CAN WINK! ;)


sigh! chubz!


The cod fish fillet pasta that gave her rashes for no reason.


Had my rosti... like sooo good!



Pretzels are our favorite! Too emo to take mine cuz Chocolate Eclairs and Stix were both sold out. :(
After dinz, we missed the movie and went shop-hopping and Kino instead!

Typical act cute attempts. HAHA
(L)
(L)

Vivi is our new muse/hype!

And so yesterday was quite a bad start. Work was hectic with all the last minute changes and was racing against time. My first meal was at 8.30pm with Breastie.. imagine how starved I felt. So we had real yumilicious food but I think its the company that made it better! Shop-hopped and it was really fun/funny. This silly girl wanted to pay for my Zara loots but I refused!! :)

Sometimes I feel so blessed that I have a friend I can rely on. More than a friend, I say. People may not understand the bond we have. We may not tell each other about our issues promptly. But someway somehow, we'll figure it out and make each other feel better. We are each other's assurance too..! She's only the most "steady" friend I ever had! She would just meet me in town for dinz when she's already at home. How awesome! I miss our Cafe Lobby supper/chillax now.
I hope we both can really make it to Hongkong somewhere in Aug/Sept! And hope that we'll make something outta our imagination and materialize our dreams!


Though we didn't get anywhere with Clean and Clear's competition, but deep in my heart, I felt we are the BEST best-friends. We never bitch-fit or bitch-fight each other before, instead we are very defensive when one of us gets crapped at. :>

Love this friendship and still counting! <3>
Fyi. I am NOT lesb and I am straight like a spaghetti. (uncook ones I mean!)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE VIVI!! haha what are you planning on going to HK for?

    ReplyDelete