I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

h8 this feeling.

Crap. Lady Gaga's Speechless is making me feel worse.
I hate disappointing people, and feel disappointed about myself.

Hate that my passion can fluctuate, hate that I can't stay firm enough in whatever I want to say/do.

Don't know if leaving the band is the right choice, if I will regret and hate myself for it in future.

You boys, were a joy to be with. Missed the nonsense/laughters/the inspirations we had. Missed the after-jamming fastfood suppers with creepy tales. Missed the goosebumps I get when I listen to our jamming stuff. Missed the vibe when I listen to K's riffs or P's indie kicks. Missed L's annoying drumming when we try to focus. Missed the times when I always thought we could make it somewhere, somehow.

But now it has become vague. I can't bear to leave, but neither my passion is strong enough to make me stay. I have unknowingly become a workhalic/shopaholic.

I need to be conscious.

No comments:

Post a Comment