I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

At your own risk













I secretly think my sister looks cute in this photo <3

Two days of PMS = Super chirpy day?
I had ice cream from Once Upon A Milkshake for 2 days in a row! Thanks to Pan the dirty cat. :> OK, I shall keep a mental note how fattening an ice cream is! Lunched with Pan and XQ at the intimidating sandwich shop and it's all good! Work wasn't too bad just that I need an injection of new ideas..!

A trick to stay awake-DRINK MORE WATER. Plentiful of water keeps you awake and hydrated, especially important when you're working in air-conditioned office!

All my girlfriends weren't free today :( So ended up meeting my "animalistic" sister for Thai dinz and yes!! I found my flat top fedora! So proud that it was my only purchase today.. ;) (ps. but I eye-marked a lot of goodies at my fav store!) Sigh! When will I be determined enough to save up...

Anyhow.. was talking to P last night about band/music. Yours truly is really draining out of inspirations/passion for it.. and I guess I'm a very practical person too.. I know music ain't gonna work out in this sunny island.. I'm not that talented in singing either.. Just lack of confident of pulling things together. Perhaps it's just internship murdering everything, but at this moment I just don't feel like touching it. But my heart feels heavy when I mentioned I might leave the band? OK, really don't know what I'm doing. :/

Can't wait for Big Fish to be home though.. le sigh~

No comments:

Post a Comment