Wednesday, April 18, 2012
HOLLA
Once again, contemplations! I really have that same old urge to go pixie the next time I visit my hairdresser... but as I Tumblr-surf, all the pretty girls and their locks make me think twice... thrice or rather many many times! Plus... I know my mister prefers long locks ahahaha~ But I'm thinking of this again because of the same reason - screwed up hair. I guess I will not recommend girls to use Liese hair colors especially the light ones! My hairdresser assumes that it contains small amount of bleach to get those light colors on our hair. On top of that, many of his customers who have similar hair-wrecks like me have used Liese before! So... bear in mind girls!
Meanwhile, it's been more than a month since I came back to this space and I really don't know who still visits this page..! Been busy with Secondskin as usual and I can't wait to save up for the overseas sourcing trip in May/June! Quite our luck to know somebody who is willing to share his experience and knowledge with us! Even though we are still pretty much of strangers, he expressed his faith in us as well as encouraging us to be bold with our decision. Can't wait can't wait to put things on a faster track! Last week was a good week with my friends - brunch with the sec school folks at Nakhon Thai (thumbs up and definitely gonna be a frequent patron in future) and movies with the poly clique! Battleship is pretty awesome and it really lived up to its expectation! Of cuz, not forgetting my endless TV-potato moments at the boyfriend's. Even though we know the existence of Funshion, we still sort of like watching movies on Channel 5...! We watched Harry Potter on TV for the past 2 weekends and more to come! Not to forget there's The Hot Chick tonight on Channel 5! Hehz.
This week isn't as good as I wanted it to be... caught the flu bug from the boyfriend and it's really bugging the hell outta me. Nasal spray, clarinase didn't work as well as I expected but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the Panadol FluMax drink to work. Sales this week seems to be dipping a little partly because the suppliers don't really have nice stuff lately! And I've been missing out my gym sessions so much that I feel the pinch of paying so much for the monthly dues! Sigh... lady luck needs to stop frowning at me already. Supposed to be a short update on this page but whoopz I've already written 2 length paragraphs. Time to catch some sleep!
ps/ Thinking if I should move to Tumblr...!
xx
C
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment