Never underestimate the power of a red lipstick! Immediately injects femininity and life to your whole outlook!
Achievements of the day: A nice quick workout at the gym and a clean diet for the day!
Supposed to be hit the gym early in the morning but I couldn't drag myself out of bed because I was working through SS's accounts till 3am. I'm officially not a teenager anymore (thou there is still 3 months and 1 day more) because my body totally cannot take it if I sleep less than 7 hours and nowadays, sleeping after 2am is considered late to me! My eye bags and eye rings are darken and deepen so easily these days... anybody has a good eye cream to recommend?!
Meanwhile, can't wait for Saturday's flea at Wavehouse! I hope we will meet a lot of our regulars there in person and I'll make sure we will take photos together! ;) Looking forward to the next shoot as well... because we got many pretty loots from our weekly hunt!
So... don't forget to look for us at Wavehouse this Saturday, from 2pm to 10pm! ^^
xoxo
C





No comments:
Post a Comment