Happy B'day to Joeymama! Made her an oreo cheesecake on Monday!
Yesterday was another gym session with Bro. We went for Steps and Bodypump! I think I really suck in coordination! Totally couldn't catch up with the choreography in Steps class but I had fun laughing at my Bro. ;p Bodypump was a badddddass! I think my legs muscles are bulking up already...nooooooooo! Then I met Pinkpig in town for a chillax session and crashed Boobsie's place in the evening! I am in LOVE with her oven!! Think we will have a lot of baking session in future ;)
And as for today... I'm gonna be Cinderella till noon and meet Bla and the girls at night! Tomorrow will be another gym date with the armyboys' gfs! Life's pretty busy even tho the boyfriend is not around! Heheheh
Getting daily updates from him in army is quite interesting and I can't wait to see his body transformation! However, his phone batt died on him and his sergeants don't have suitable chargers so... thank god for Baron who lends him his battery from time to time! That's all for now!
Countdown: 9 days!
xx


No comments:
Post a Comment