Sigh! Army please be kind to all the recruits!
Just got a call from the boy saying that his coy might not be able to book out because one of the guys lost his rifle's shell or whatever it is! My heart just sank when I heard that. :( I bet even if they found it, the company will still get punished in one way or another. I hope his book out time and days will not be affect...! It's almost a week since he enlisted but time isn't passing fast enough! Going to his place to celebrate his mom's birthday tomorrow and I'm so gonna steal his hoodie + perfume!
Went for steps and hot yoga classes today with my Sis! Thought I would be able to last till the third class but hell no! My arms and legs were like jelly after two classes! Had a super satisfying lunch and Salted Caramel's ice cream for supper! So now, its time to crash and have a good rest!
xx
Cindy
ps. I miss you or I love you is like overly used, its an understatement because it barely describe what I really feel.
No comments:
Post a Comment