I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

PREJUDICE NO MORE

Before I leap into the Krabi trip post, here's an overdue overseas post on my previous JB trip!  Honestly speaking, I used to dislike the idea of my family and friends going on frequent JB visits. I'm worried about their safety because of stories I've heard from Singaporeans and Malaysians (not talking about you Bla! hehe). However, after my first mini road trip to JB, I sort of start liking it! The wonderfully cheap food, shopping and entertainment changed my mind. (hahaha typical Singaporean?) 

That day we went out in five to KSL mall, Jusco Supermarket and DimDo Seafood for crabbbbbs! Quite a short and awesome day! I shall let the photos do the talking! ;)

HI XQ AND FRIENDS! (hehe, my sibs have a weird liking for Yoshi)

Cuzzie, Me, Sis!

Sometimes I do wonder how she'll look like if she starts dressing more feminine! Me likey her eyes and vampire teeth!


This stuff is awesome!!!
Gluttons! 

My pesky sister...

And...
My kiddish brother. 

Hugeeee crepe! It was damnnnn crispy! (thumbs up!)

Me, Brother, Aunt May!


In the mall, we saw this super cutesy Jappy/Taiwan kawaii-style stall! Too bad we didn't have the time to try!

Then we went for a movie (pretty light installation on ceiling) - World Invasion - Battle of L.A! Some people felt that it's a crappy show but I think it's pretty touching although the plot was very lame. Imagine a squad of 5 defeated a whole fleet of water-fuelled alien army. Like duh?


After movie... Jusco and tea!
Ain't the cake so cute looking?!

Brrrrrr-rrrry lovey! :)


Then it's seafood time! This place have decent crabs and awesome "satays"! 
This chilli sauce is SEX. 


Sorry crabbies :(


Salted yolk crab!

Black pepper crab!

The crabs were very. very. satisfying! Went back to Singapore with a big round tummy..!

Oh yes, the other thing I like about JB is for the cheap magazines!!! They're SO cheap! I feel so cheated for buying the Taiwan version of Vivi in Singapore because it is really cheaper in JB! Next time, I'll be there to stock up on my monthly "bibles". 

Pretty much done for this post! :>


xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment