I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Friday, April 15, 2011

:$


Tsk, he always spoils my surprise plans and laughs at my failure! Decided to do something really simple to commemorate our 2nd month together. It's a happy 2nd month cause we haven't fought. (Can't help to be happy about that cause of our natural bad temper)

I think love can really change a person. I've been that kinda whatever/i-don't-give-a-damn/stop-it-already kinda person. I would say the "cool" kinda character (NOT complimenting myself) like the just can't be bothered sorta. Like I would put all my emotions at the back of my head and move on. But recently, I think I've changed quite a little (or more?). I don't know how to put it but I think I've become more sensitive and mindful about my words and actions. Haha, I guess I'm just feeling more emotionally vulnerable. Bet a handful of you feel the same too! Probably because we don't wanna lose what we have now? Mhmmmmm...


XOXO


ps/ Hope the new layout is better for viewing! Formspring widget is located at the end of the page!

ps// Going for training at 5 and meeting Eileen a.k.a pinkpiggg for dinz tonight! ;) I bet it's another camwhoring day. Muhahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment