I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bestie Post Birthday Post!



We are the Liars! We lied to Serene about her birthday again! :> Basically Kellbb dated Serene for her twosome birthday celebration while I acted like I was working! I tweeted and complained about work to make everything more convincing! Then this birthday girl over here actually took my words for real! I don't know if I'm a good liar or she's gullible! Hehehe. Halfway through their tanning session, I popped out of nowhere and really surprised her!

Then we played Monopoly cards and made Serene do a forfeit! It's a secret!




AWWW <3
We're the same same but different!
Before we left for Ben & Jerry's!!


Kellbb is like so petite & cute!!

Sorbets FTW!








Candid but I likeeee!





We left once the "crew" were all ready at the dinner site! We picked Coastes for its ambience and raves about it's pizza. But it was really disappointing! The service there was pretty awful? The staff were not helpful at all! On top of that, everything was like self-service? Geez the only good thing about the ambience is that we saw two rounds of fireworks!



I swear the dares were damn easy compared to last year! But the durian dare was really quite sick for her! :>

Serene Tan and her lesbian tendencies. OH WELL~

Kellbb, Xiaowei and Cherylbb!

CUTE MUCH!!

My "ah-lian" Cheryl! :3




Home sweet home!


No comments:

Post a Comment