I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like

A lovely day out with the girls!


A supposedly girl day-out with Amy became foursome cuz Breastie and Cherylbb joined us too!The flea was insanely messy and crowded! Amy sweated like buckets of sweat and we decided that flea isn't our thing! Lunched, random shopping, lotsa laughing (and mocking at me) and snackings! Didn't buy anything from the flea cuz it was too packed to even check out every stall and it rained too. :/ Hopped from Cineleisure to Taka and didn't buy anything cept Vivi!! So proud of myself! Need another girls day out like that soon!

Too many picture and some are stuck in Cheryl's memory card so upload the rest another time...!

On side note... am feeling abit off?
I can't figure out what is going on in some people's head. Liked I mentioned before, I'll have new priorities so things won't be the same again? If you never taken me seriously or if I'm not your priority, that's fine. Don't expect me to be any better? I've already decided that I won't live to please people who I don't see a point pleasing. All I can say now is, changes are inevitable and you know it better than I do. I probably can only say you're that absorbed in yourself that you don't even care what people think. At the end, I can only say sorry I can't understand because the harder I try to, the further I get.


Everyday, I try to remind myself who I am and what I should be doing. I also try not be self-absorbed or think that the whole world just revolves around me. (If you're interesting, naturally topics just leads up to you. You don't have to divert the topic to yourself constantly and etc.)

There's no point trying to look as perfect/good as a model (bcuz they're born with it). There's no point wishing/hoping to be somebody awesome (bcuz just thinking/talking is just nothing). Let's just think of the possible, and not the impossible. All these are survival skills in disguise. You can breathe better with such thinking.

(It's just like how I left my band, because I know I won't last long and would grow out of it. It's just like how I decide that my time should be largely spent on figuring out what is the best for me in future. It's just like how I try to correct my flaws or embrace it, to live happier.)

Just ask yourself these questions:
Are you trying to conform yourself to somebody you are not?
Are you true to yourself?
Have you found yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment