I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

PHOTO SPAM!

AND THE SUN CAME OUT... Everyone was trying hard to avoid it. Moral of the story, no outdoor brunch at 12pm unless you're ready for a tan!
Flower power!

:( Ivy and Yanling are missing!

SALE CRAZY GIRL. She has 0 control when it comes to shopping!

YAPING IS ALWAYS THIS BIMBOTIC. Imagine the crowd staring at her. ;)


Feeling wide awake so time for a lil blog lovin'! That's an advance birthday brunch for Chiulee with the clique! :) The place just feels so nice (when it is before 12 noon-when the sun starts to scorch)! Feels like a greenhouse, like a perfect Sunday tea time with girls! The service was pretty good though the staff don't really look approachable!

Lotsa good food, happy people, perfect cake (best bday cake so far!) = Perfect brunch!

It was e-movie after lunch but sadly, Chiulee had to go to get ready for camp! Watched Valentine's day and hmm.. not a bad movie! Maybe Couples' Retreat might be funnier! Or Case 39 will be more engaging..? Hahaha but I think Serene will freak out and whineeeeeee louder than the TV.

Had a quick dinner at Killiney KPT after the girls have left! I missed the tangyuans but I never seems to have it bcuz they're always sold out. :( Ok, I think I should catch some sleep before I embark on a dress hunt tomorrow. Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment