I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Think deeper than you see

Can't wait to loop her tracks on 2 August! BoA really won my admiration, from Korean to Japan to US. Where else in the world is she gonna go next? China!? But yeah I used to laugh at her weird english accent but she's so fluent in it now! Love her new style, new music and new vibe!

Jay Chou's concert is so easy to summarize in one word. FABULOUS.
Though I haven't been in touch with Mando-pop for a long time, his songs never fail to appear on my "Most Played" list. :) 3D-mapping projections, pyrotechnics and impromptu lyrics made him really special. Can't believe he has been in the industry for 10 years and still rocking it. Amazing that I saw other race fans at the concert!! He's just like a prince.. kinda charming. :>

It seems to me that... there's really really a lot of hardwork spent to be a successful star... No doubt talent takes up much of the equation, effort still matters! I have no idea what I want to be in future.. so many options in my head but I'm not serious with any of them. Perhaps for this long holiday, I should really explore my options and work on it!

Holiday To-Do-List:
1) Learn how to swim
2) Engage in a 2 day swimmming/2 day running/1 day pilate weekly exercise regime?
3) Brush up on my English/Mandarin
4) Bake... Lavender Honey cake and some other yummehz
5) Clean the entire freaking house
6) Try to pick up either guitar/keys/hiphop dance?
7) Trash out(or rather sell) clothes that I'm not gonna wear
8) Beach picnic with my girls
9) Explore Singapore and learn some decent photography tricks
10) BE A INSPIRATION (haha this is gonna be hardddd, like who doesn't wants to be!)

Feels like there are more.. but well, too much to complete for now!
Gonna conk out on my bed now cause there's work tmrw!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment