My favorite model of the event - Nastya S!!
Paulina K in the tiger chiffon dress!
Elena in her first dress for Spring/Summer presentation!
Xiaoxue in the glaring giraffe dress! Amazing how they can pull it off!
Coco and Xiaoxue, the only Asians in the show! Guess what, Coco's is only 19 this year!
Nastya K and Rafaelly at the final presenation. (Fyi, Rafaelly stood at nearly 1.9m w the killer heels!)
Only took a couple of pictures cuz I think I wasn't really supposed to do that. But you know what? The cheapest piece of jewellery will cost as much as a car.. perhaps say a Honda Civic? And the most expensive piece would worth a couple of millions!
Nevermind the jewelleries, I rather look at these desserts, macaroons and pralines!!
The glitzy mosaic tiles of Fullerton Bay Hotel. If I could, I would make that my toilet floor and wall!
The doormen! Well uhm, on the left is a talent from an agency and right would be Wenjie!
My pretty ushers, Kennie, Syiirin and Serena!I know this post took way too long to surface on my blog! But yikes, work was pretty exhausting! Every night when I reach home, I'll plonk onto the bed as soon as possible. Chopard event was pretty fine! Too bad I didn't get to take a photo with Nastya S! She's such a pretty dear!
Intern's ending in another week.. kinda relieved? Finally get to get a grip of my life! I really enjoyed doing all the fashion related events throughtout my internship. Met many people on the way and my bunch of great colleagues. Well... life is just people coming and going in your life..! Hopefully the last week could be a blast! I'm also hoping that I would be involved in other events like Prada's F/W 2010! Makes me wonder if I should find out how to be a choreographer for fashion show! Or maybe create music like Etienne de Crecy-who's music is so perfect for runways!
Seriously...I need to really decide on something and materialise it!
Apart from work...
A couple of stuff happened over the week. Looking back, I don't know how people read it but it seems that there is a big misunderstanding. There is no hatred in the entire issue. Have I expressed that I hated you? Do you think I have the time to badmouth or hate you? I would rather spend the time getting dissed off about you on doing something else constructive.
If you think that the negative opinions and the lack of faith in you = badmouthing. I've nothing to say. I can only say that I judge on facts and things I've seen with my eyes and hear with my ears. I hate it when things have to turn out so ugly, especially with ignorant comments saying that I am hypersensitive and my thinking was fucked up. I would very much like to exchange position with you and see what's your say.
Besides that, the whole point of me thrashing things out was to point out exactly how I feel. If you were nobody to me, I wouldn't even be freaking bothered. I prolly just leave no room for explainations and cast you off. I wanted to clarify doubts because there seems to be so many loopholes in your explainations? I'm tired of acting like nothing has happened and thinking that it would eventually mend up. Because it will never happen when all I hear and see are defences and denials. I don't want to be a doubled-face person. I don't want to be holding back my emotion and let it turn bitter. So I guess we all just need time off each other.
It's going way too late, meeting YY for some Japanese cuisine and Jay Chou's concert. Gonna sleep in now. Shall blog soon(?) and ciao!


No comments:
Post a Comment