![]() |
| It was a rainy day before I fly off to China and this old granny decided to get cozy with me... |
![]() |
| First meal in China - average~ |
![]() |
| This was only day 2 of our trip and we had SO much to pack... It's worse in real life! |
![]() |
| And finally! I found those lace bunny ears in the accessories wholesale mall! Perfect for Halloween - though not like I would be partying that night. |
![]() |
| Insomnia on the last night of our stay. I didn't get any proper sleep throughout the whole trip at all :( I think its the room! |
![]() |
| Last lunch of the trip was RAD. By far, this is the crispiest roasted pork/duck and charsiew I ever had in my whole life! But I feel SO guilty after this. |
![]() | ||||
| One of my favorite piece from this collection! Baroque blazer! Reminds me of those chic blazers that Zara sells... it's a must-get statement piece in your closet! |
Pretty summed up my last trip with the pictures! It was a fruitful one and everything feels easier now. More designs and stocks will be in the store next week! So if you're free, do drop by Ferris at City Plaza! It's located at #03-130! You won't see me around often but do go for the awesome clothes! :)
On a side note, it has been a pretty rough week for me. After being extremely exhausted from the trip, I got literally screwed cause my super conservative-and-traditional mom found my Facebook account and saw my beach photos - or rather bikini photos... The worse was when she saw one of the kissing pictures I took with the boyfriend in our swimwear... (mega cringe) Imagine she didn't know I have a boyfriend to seeing my bikini photos on the net, her rage level was like WHOA. Got a huge lashing from her and there were more drama on the next few days. Feeling very bummed and unhappy cause that's not how I want her to see me and my relationship. It was very hard to earn her faith and trust, and yet I killed it with just pictures. :'( Sigh, been racking my brains on how to prove myself to her and being so busy these few days just made my week so so so bad.
I guess this is probably the worst week of 2012 and I hope it will be the last. In need of some time and good comfort.
xoxo








No comments:
Post a Comment