Holla! Firstly, Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!
I just realized that my blog post was stuck at Chinese New Year's Day 1 and I failed to do my outfit posts for the remaining days. (What's new~) In summary, time passed pretty quickly and I was busy with shoots, outdoor shoots and videos! Glad that we're gradually gaining likes on Facebook and people are giving us very positive feedbacks! I hope I can create a stronger and better brand image down the road!
Apart from that, I'm happily blogging now because it's my 1st year anniversary with Mr. Chua Joey! (He insists that I should call him Chua Joey and not Joey Chua~) 1 year ago, I thought that a proposal on V'day is damn cheesy and cliche but of course I feel differently about it now! People would probably be wondering how much damage we done to our wallets but nope...! We agreed to NOT celebrate and get gifts for each other! Well, I broke my promise by making a framed up collage and letters for him! Without saying... I surprised him as usual and heheheh voila! His reaction when he saw the collage n cards was classic and too cute (cuz he was damn shy...!). As usual, he yakked and yakked about me not keeping our promise and saying its not fair because he really didn't prepare anything. To me, it doesn't matters because I wanted to surprise him and the success of it was good enough to make me happy! ;)
It's been a year since we got together and I really feel that time isn't enough when I'm around him. Wrote a heartfelt letter and I realized the content is different from the past cards I wrote. I'm glad that we both have this very matured relationship that isn't phony or problematic. We see things in a very realistic way and we keep working things out to make the relationship better and stronger. Never expected our love would last till date and never thought that it isn't that kinda puppy-love. :) Half of the time today was spent together with his family and I don't feel wasted at all! According to him, it's not a bad V'day afterall!
Looking back, we had our down times and communication breakdown. It was really hard to go on and stay positive. However, I'm glad that I did because love is quite a bittersweet affair. Through this relationship, I've learnt how to love, accept and forgive. Although it's hard but love will help you find your way through!
For the single souls out there, I wish you a beautiful love life ahead and meet your Mr./Mrs. Right! (Esp to Boobsie and Leeshen!) :)
Damn tired now and gotta turn in to wake up early for shoot preparations tomorrow.
xoxo
Cindy


No comments:
Post a Comment