I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

WEARY BUT HAPPY

 Found my new phone casing in a gorgeous shade of purple and the finishing makes it looks so luxe! And if you know me well, I actually have specs fetish! Bought this and another Chanel inspired specs before the shoot! Hehehe


Holla people! Feels as if I have been away from this space for very long! Yesterday, we (Pinkpig and I) did our first shoot for the shop and the photos turned out great! I modeled for a few items because our model was late and I was in panic mode cause... I didn't have a bra! Okay, sounds unnecessary to say it out loud but because I was wearing a boob tube top so I didn't put on my bra. Totally burst out laughing with Eileen when the photographer suggested me to do a few shoots first. Sigh... lesson learnt! In any case, we won't be using the photos I modeled in cause I scraped all of them off personally! Literally looks like shit when I compare it with my model hahahahahaha. It's definitely an EXCELLENT choice I'm not modeling the clothes.

Very excited to launch the debut collection! Unfortunately, that would be late next week because the website is not even fully functional yet! :( Thought we could launch it this weekend... but wellz, I rather have lesser glitches for my customers! And with that, the debut collection would consist of 2 parts because there are too many items! (Don't wanna spoil shoppers with too many choices!)  There is SO much to do and I feel time is really not enough!

To-do list for SS:
1. Name card design
2. Banner design
3. Blog template design
4. First blog post
5. Collection mood board
6. Finalization of concepts (videos/style)
7. Marketing plans

While I'm tackling all the creative side work, my Pinkpig is working her brains over the accounts and logistics! Honestly, I don't even remember online shop has SO much to do. But I guess that's because right now we are on the right track! I really want it to work and prove myself right!

Another busy week ahead!

Monday: Move-in day for our office, stock hunt, meeting with Amy
Tuesday/Wednesday: Shoot
Friday: Boyfriend's bookout!!! Aunt's back from UK!!! Secondskin Launch (hopefully!)

In between there will be more logistic work to be done plus those on my to-do list! On the side note, I realize I have lesser time for friends and gym now!!! Damnz, luckily the boyfriend is stuck in outfield this weekend! At least I have more time this week to do all the initial start up work!

FTT test coming up on 28 December, X'mas plans and so many things unplanned. Gawwwwd! I NEED TIME MANAGEMENT!

Okay, I shall sum up my post with this and back to work!

Ciao!

xx


ps. lovin' this kinda new adrenaline rush!

No comments:

Post a Comment