Aww! My pretty boobsie! 7 years and still counting, one of the important ones in my life.
Holla people! It's finally the weekends! This week is a pretty busy one on overall and time is really passing quite fast! Went to CHIJMES with Boobsie to support Wang at 50 Gorgeous People! Errrr kinda boring actually... but all in the name for our friend!
I love dolling up, camwhoring and snuggle with my Boobsie! Looking back, it's impressive that we are still so close to each other's heart after so long. I feel that true friendship happens when neither one of you tries to take advantage of each other, baring your true self to each other, genuinely care and love each other, being honest and true to each other, not being judgmental and of course giving the right morale support to each other. There's SO much things I can list here but well... I bet all of you know these qualities as well. I've to say that both of us don't meet often or talk often like everyday basis but whenever we get in touch, the feeling is always the same and we have so much to tell each other. Although our lifestyles are pretty different... but by making an effort to hear each other out and being engaged in it helps. I love my Boobsie because she's probably the one and only one I don't have to conceal any part of myself for. Also, I know no matter how gross, annoying and pesky I am, she wouldn't get mad or whatever for more than a day. Well, maybe she might be my lover in my next life but I'm definitely gonna be the domineering one and scolding her everyday for her bad habits!!!! Especially the way she litters her clothes EVERYWHERE and ANYWHERE. For now, I really wish that she'll get someone that deserves her and treats her like a queen. I think I've been hoping for this for VERY long already and I feel like a mother saying this. Okay, nuff said... and HAPPY BOOBSIE DAY! And no, it's not our "anniversary"or whatever, but it can be a HAPPY BOOBSIE DAY everyday!
Can't wait for the boy to finish his "excursion" at Discovery Centre and meet him for lunch! I'm STARVING. Have a great weekend people!
xx
ps/ go show some appreciation to your best friend. it will make her/his day more than anything












No comments:
Post a Comment