Monday, November 28, 2011
FIT = SEXY
Pardon my cluttered looking room!
It's been almost 3 weeks since I started going to Fitness First. Well... I don't see much physically difference but I feel my stamina has improved ALOT. I guess I have to work harder especially on my diet. I haven't been eating properly and it's making me feel weak. Shall start to clean up my kitchen, buy some new cooking stuff and make my own meals! I hope I'll still be able to hit the gym every alternative day when SS starts! Gonna pick up personal training once my income is stable!
My fitness goal is:
- A leaner and toner body
- Build curves at the right places (HAHA)
- Stronger core, and light abs cutting
- Slimmer and toner legs
Every now and then I would go to my TUMBLR to look for motivations and inspirations! I feel that the feeling after a good workout is the best motivation you can ever have!
Spent 3 good days with the boyfriend doing nothing much but funshion-ing at home and pigging out! And I miss him very much right now! I miss cuddling him and falling asleep face-to-face. This is what I call simplicity at its best! The only thing that makes me go a little crazy is when he meets the other army boys and they start on their ENDLESS army talks. It's really ENDLESS and they are totally in their own world. Hahahah, never thought it would be tad bad. But oh well! He's still my love! :) Can't wait for every weekend now!
Okay, gonna go for stock hunting tomorrow with pinkpigggg! Shall get some stuff for myself too! *AHEM!* Hope my flu bug go away soon because its really making me miserable. :(
Ciao!
xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment