I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

DAY #11


Holla! Back from dinner and movie with my aunt and Bro! Caught Immortal and it was surprisingly good! I thought it was going to one of those lame shows but it turned out to be one of those wowzaaa movie! If you're not a gore fan or you have a weak heart... do be mentally prepared for Immortal! There's a reason why it is rated M18!

Another 6 more days to see the boyfriend! Glad that they had the chance to feedback to the commanding officer. Army should be tough and tiring but not humiliating. I bet all the boys are gonna complain next week because of the 4 km route march hahahahaha. Guess I'm gonna have lesser communication with him because his friend's battery is left with 50% only. Luckily he has the iPad and Twitter became our only form of communication.

Gonna hit the pillows now and off to the gym tomorrow at 9.30am! I think I'm addicted to Fitness First...! But that's the fastest way to kill time and do some good for my body at the same time! Gonna make full use of the complimentary personal training and work it out!

GOAL: Toned and lean body!!!


Goodnight babies.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment