I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

CHERISH EVERY HAPPY MOMENT YOU HAVE


I miss blogging about my life and every enjoyable/happy thing. But right now, there's just nothing to blog but laments... Every time I get on this page I would type, backspace, type, backspace and press the 'x' button.

Can't wait to save more $$$ and go for a BKK 1-Day trip! Then I'll unleash the shopaholic in me at Platinummmm! Right now, I'm still harboring the thought of having a blogshop for fun... But I can smell A LOT OF objections from people around me... har har.

Sometimes I wish I'm musically inclined and extra talented so I can compose my own music. On a random note, I gotta admit I LOVE KPOP. It seriously perks up my gloomy days and gimmes extra adrenaline when I exercise. Can't wait for Mnet Mamaaaa!

And someday I'm gonna ditch my Olympus EP-L1 for EPM1...! It's officially on my want list now! So long since I've something on my want list!

Okay, this is a super random blog post and I'm pretty sure I'll feel crappy tomorrow. Timbre with the boy and friends tomorrow! It's been long since I hear 53A!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment