I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Monday, August 15, 2011

MAELSTROM OF FEELINGS IN THIS TRANQUILITY


My current laptop wallpaper. 


It's 10.55pm now and today, I've done nothing better else than the laundry. Time really flies and little I realized it's been 10 days since I blogged. Feeling strong Monday blues today but probably because PMS is adding onto it. I haven't found my determination and motivation to work hard. Cold calling is just SO uncompelling that I really don't know what I should do about it. It is probably one of the things I have to go through but such unfruitful work really gets more than just on my nerves. 

Today, I spent a lot of time thinking of... nothing, I guess. Feels like my interest and enthusiasm for life is really drying up. There are no other jobs that I feel like trying, no other courses I feel like studying. Never thought that I would feel this way, given that I always had something in mind to do. I have no idea what's happening to me right now. Feeling useless and hopeless but I hope my Bro doesn't think of me this way yet. Still remember what D's dad said, "Motivation is self-driven and others can only encourage." But I still don't know where to find my fighting spirit back. 

Seems like the hole in the heart is growing bigger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment