Friday, July 1, 2011
ITS BEEN AWHILE
Last Monday, I decided to go for an impromptu hair makeover. Although I harbored thoughts of going pixie, I was never ready for that change! After an hour, I got myself a bob cut instead of a pixie because the hairdresser didn't dare to be tad merciless to my hair. Whatever it is, I MIGHT go even shorter after sporting this hair for another couple of weeks! Bathing is no longer a chore and lesser hair fall! Yay! Tell me how you feel about my haircut!
I'll try to take some outfit photos tomorrow! Gonna try to fix my closet, crash and wake up early in the morning for hot yoga!! Hitting Fitness First to try their classes from Fat Burning Circuit training to PowerJam. 5 hours of exercise with my boobsie then dinner with Peter and Transformer with my boy. This is what I can a weekend!
xoxo
Cindy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment