For those who thought your internet screwed up and couldn't load my entries, don't worry! I was just using my blog like twitter to vent out my emotions.
For the past week, I've been working from home for my brother and it's not easy. It's always difficult to start something with 0 knowledge and I have to say I've the advantage to have him to guide me along. Although this job offers me flexibility, the first thing you have to put up is people canceling out on you. I'm a big hater it and right now I've to accept this is what I'm gonna get a lot in this line. Well, the benefits are attractive and rewarding but it takes a lot of time, discipline, determination and LUCK. Hope I won't get easily bored out of this job anytime soon-which I mean years. For now, I just hope I can gain the most out of this year before I turn 21.
Again, was thinking about the definition of Happiness. My happiness is to find satisfaction and achievement in life. Some people's happiness is money and material, but for me it is more of fulfilling my roles and enjoying them. Be it being a successful career woman, a filial daughter, everyone's good friend or a perfect lover. And with this, I will always wish I have enough time and resources to do whatever I want. In order to get to that, I decided to join the property line to earn as much as I can and do something I enjoy after I have enough. It maybe a retail business or who knows what inspirations I can get down the road? Maybe... I might even be a therapist or a pattisier?!
No doubts that papers and certifications are important in our society today, but just honestly ask yourself if you love what you're doing or not. Are you following the pattern of a typical Singaporean? Do you know what you want to do and achieve? I feel it pointless to study so hard to get a higher paying job without enjoying any part of the process. Just a food for thought. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment