I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

HAIR REVAMP!

Although I miss my long hair sometimes, I will never regret my decision to crop it! So here's some overdue photos that I've just uploaded! 
....
..
.
Before...

Halfway through...

Imagine this is just half of the amount I cut off...! 

And taadaaaa! Bob with long fringe... though it made me look chic/"wuseh" (according to Kareen haha) it made me feel older and much more mature. So, I ended up going back to bangs for a younger appeal :p 

Then I met up with Peter the other day for a catch up session/dinner. Alas, he finally understood how I feel about trying to make a mark in the local music scene. Reality just knocks you up, tells you that the market in Singapore is just too small and making music here will cost you more than you can earn from it. But no matter what, we'll just keep it as a hobby. :) However, through music I met these pals and explored another area of my interests. At least in future I can tell my kids, "Your mom was a rockstar..!"

xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment