I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Monday, June 13, 2011

IT'S A QUACKIE DAY!


The first person to celebrate with me... is Chong Yaping!! (Not counting my family) Supposed to date her for our virgin TWG brunch, ended up the queue was wayyy too long and we went to Swensens instead. Again... supposed to have Topless 5 but we were too full after the meal. It is like finally that we get to sit down again and catch up with each other! I miss the carefree times we had in the past. Starting to miss being a student with no worries except tests and grades. 

Then we decided to take outfit photos! ;) Wee didn't plan beforehand but we actually dressed rather similar! 

Top and Belt. FEP // Skirt. Bangkok (with love from Boobsie) // Bag. GF FERRE. // Shoes. Zara. 

Thank you Quackie for the treat and next time it will be my turn to buy you macaroons! :>

After lunch date was dinner date with the poly folks aka the Families! Unfortunately, my camera decided to be a super spoilsport by dying before the dinner. (pissed)

We had dinner at Hatched and before my food came... my dearest(s) came!! A surprise by my two lovelies - Sereneeee Tan and my Boy! I was groping and touching like a blind girl when she covered my eyes from the back. I was trying to smell and feel the body too. (sounds very pervert I know...) And alas...! I guessed correct by the third time! I wanted to grope the boobs to make her scream but too bad... I missed it! And so my very sneaky boyfriend lied to me saying that he was working and will be there late. (there were many other lies too!!!) The two I love the most lied to me :( But well... there's always exception for that day!

After dinz, we went to bowl and home sweet home early for the pool party the next day. However, it was far from what we expected because of the bad weather and the car accident that Yang got into. :/ Thank god that everyone is fine and there were no casualties on our side! I hope everything goes well for him and hopefully the police will do a thorough investigation!

That's about all...! I'll blog about the presents I received next time. But gotta thank every single one of you who wished me well and got me gifts. :) I really appreciate all the efforts made for me and I'm sorry for being a wet blanket when it comes to this celebration. Thank you XQ for the lengthy handmade letter! Thank you Eileen for the Essie polish and your HUG voucher! (srsly I think you damn cute!) Thank you Kareen for the OPI polish set! And lastly, thank you baby for the Prada wallet and flowers. <3

I gotta sleep right now before I knock out at work tomorrow. Have a good week ahead!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment