I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

UNTITLED

Finally hit the road... for a jog! 

Lost the motivation to blog lately and I have like 3 sets of photos yet to be uploaded. Today marks the third day of my intern and I guess it's a 'so-far-so-good' week though I had a bad, klutzy Monday.

The folks there are nice, smart and full of experience, so much so that I really feel like an intern. It is different at events company and I find it so much easier there. Maybe I'm really not born to be a corporate person? I hope I can get through the next five months and have a fruitful learning experience. Hopefully, I won't want to give up halfway because it's not really something I want to pursue for my career? Traveling to work is like easily an hour and above! My wretch bladder and bowel always give me trouble when I'm gonna take the bus but all the urgency will disappear when I step into the office. Like DUH?!

Somehow, I feel that I need to find that balance point in my life now. Work, family, friends, love and myself. Prioritizing is not the word because I don't know what I should exactly prioritize. I need to be less dependent and have my own life. Sigh, when I look at my director in the office... I'm like "What the hell am I doing?". She's only 25 or 26 but she has travelled round the world, full of knowledge and flying high in her career. Well... it must be her good karma to be born in a good family with this business for her to man. Okay, the more I go on about it, the more I'm feeling like crap.

And my deepest condolences to Gary... :( I'm sorry for your loss but I hope you'll get on with life soon and stay strong!



Goodnight folks.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment