I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

THOUGHTS THOUGHTS THOUGHTS


Well, today I received a reply from Banyan Tree and they agreed to hire me with my requests all satisfied. I'm happy that they show so much interest in me and went all out to fulfill my requests. On the other hand, something is tugging me back as I think about working there. The reason is pretty unknown... I guess I'm just worried about the traveling, expenses and my time management. Of course not to forget, the expectations from the company. I guess I'm just gonna take a dive and go ahead with this! Anymore thoughts will not help at all... Just hope I don't dread my decision and enjoy my time.

Been off the "workaholic" track for quite some time and I'm starting to feel all weird to think of what's gonna happen after April. I guess in future I shall make my breaks short and sweet, in case I lose my drive. The bfprawn is gonna enlist on 8 Nov which is pretty faraway. Thankfully, my intern will end before it so I can spend some quality time before he serves the country!

Gonna turn in now and wake up in another 5 hours for work. Sigh!


xoxo

ps. Don't we all wish that we have a clear definition of our life and have a strong passion for something?

No comments:

Post a Comment