I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

IT'S A BLESSING

I must have done a lot of good deeds in my past life to enjoy the companionship of both my "BF"s. Seriously, I feel sooo loved looking at this photo and when they both of them agree with each other on things like me being stubborn etc~ It feels like having the best of both world! It's really a blessing to have both my best friend and boyfriend close together as friends. Lubchewzxs two! 



Teehee, now that I dare to kiss her... she refuses to kiss me back. :(

I wonder why am I like 2x darker than him. My Zai Nan! Forever stay at home tv/ps3 or whatever~

And HI Mingming! I don't know how often you visit this space but I miss those confessional chats we have! Hehehe hope U get the best outta your NS! Be the most aiseh commando! 

MY SG! HEHEHE

WHATCHA LOOKING AT! @.@

Serene: "Like nude siol!!!"

Monster peeing machine!

XOXO


Impromptu swimming session in light drizzle, endless laughters and camwhoring. Showered and headed off to Gardens with empty stomachs. Impromptu L4D after dinner (wasn't really a good choice tho) and holla! I killed 49 zombies! MM said I'm not too bad for a first-timer, just that I suck at navigation. 

Scenario: Jumping onto a high ledge

MM: Okay, walk first then jump. 
Me: *Walks* Then?
MM: Jump!
Me *Jumps* Eh?? Still cannot leh!
MM: WALK AND JUMP AT THE SAME TIME LA!
:(

And I'm always the one attracting the witch. But whatever, I'M NOT TOO BAD FOR A FIRST-TIMER! Okay, shall post the remaining photos soon! Krabi post shall wait cause it's WAY TOO MUCH to blog about. Event work at Fullerton tomorrow with friends and bf! Goodnight folks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment