This is one of the blog posts that took me a lot of time to arrange the photo sequences and etc. That night was pretty good! Seeing all my boys and the girls all glam up for the dinner was fun! Time flies and here we are... all LRM-graduates! Part of me still long for school reopening days ( No year 4.1 for me tho!). Alright, let the photos do the talking!
 |
| (L-R) Xiaoqi, Pan, Audrey, Amy, Eileen and Me! (All the girls wearing ASOS except me!) |
 |
| (L-R) Xiaoqi, Weilin, Cynthia, Eileen, Me! |
 |
| Year 1 classmates! Clarence (Clarbear) and Chengyu (CY)! |
 |
| N bfprawn dropped by!! :> |
 |
| After touch-ups before the dinner! |
 |
| Mr and Mrs Pang Pangs! |
 |
| I LOVE LUCI'S DRESS! Its sooo prettty but it costed 188 pounds?! |
 |
| Luci and Pawan the impromptu cameraboy for the night! |
 |
| Serena (Miss Popular) and Leeshen (Miss Boobie!) |
 |
| (L-R) Joey, Yanyang (Mr Villain), Luci, Pawan and John! |
 |
Best face shot for the night! Hahahaha
FIQ! My BFF! :> |
 |
| Yanyang!! Always bullied by me! |
 |
| My Yoshi! |
 |
| "1..2..3!" (Everyone said that all night!) |
 |
| The 3 Pretties! |
 |
| Appetizer!!! We were all famished!! |
 |
| Sitting on my left - XQ! |
 |
| Sitting on my right - Pawan and John! |
 |
| Sitting the next table (thank god! haha!) - Donn! |
 |
| Hi PE! |
 |
My OUAM Buddy - Shawn a.k.a Mr Popular/Bobby Lee! It was fun jamming together and I still appreciate the fact that you got my a tub of OUAM for my birthday last year! TQ Bud! Please update me about your fishes!
Edmund the gambling king/uncle!!! |
 |
| Evia! The girl-next-door with natural pretty look! |
 |
| Serena - our boyfriend/bimbo! |
 |
| Serena & Audrey(BLA)! |
 |
| XQ and Serena! |
 |
| Eileen and Luciana! |
 |
| (L-R) Pat, XQ, Kareen, Eileen! The both of them crashed our after-prom! And we are the Krabi girls! Can't wait! :) |
 |
| Yanyang and Donn. I LOVE THIS PHOTO! |
 |
| They looked SO BLISSFUL! Likeh Awwwz! |
 |
| Pawan and Joey - The gay partners! |
 |
| (L-R) Yanyang, Syafiq, Lester and Wan! |
 |
| (L-R) Yanyang, Mr Lee (our Spa tutor), Donn and Joey! |
 |
| Mr J.M Pang! The very 'rilek' tutor! |
 |
| Serena and Pat! |
 |
Evia, Sabrina and Nurulbaby!
Sabrina!
Hafiz! XQ's malay version of Channing Tatum!
Mr Lee! One of the tutors that made an impact in my poly years! Some people may find him a prick but I enjoyed his attitude and flair!
Mr Literally Yeo! He is like the Mr. Nice Tutor! Great to have him around in LRM!
Miss Joan Ho! "But Miss Joan~!" Didn't have a very good initial impression of her but after being taught by her, I changed my views. She's the Ms. Nice Tutor of LRM! Sometimes, I'm touched by her efforts and sincerity to her students. :)
Pawan again! |
 |
| Chantel - Miss Glamourous! |
 |
Before we change out for Butter!
|
Post-prom party was at Butter Factory! Thanks Joey for driving us and not forgetting blasting dance songs in the car! Unfortunately, I just don't get the hype when I'm in the club? It seems that the crowd and the rowdiness always kill my mood! I was out of the place after 2 drinks. Blehhhz
 |
| The carpark looked like a nice place for photos! |
 |
| Joey - Pre-party jigglings!? |
 |
| Awww Pawan! |
 |
| Most of the people said I look like Marilyn Monroe (except the body figure part) for the entire night. I guess it's the dress colors and my lips! |
 |
| My BLA!!! (Hao xiang nizzzz!) |
 |
| Amybaby! My clubbing kaki cause we always cling to each other in clubs! We are the pair that never got hyped up in clubs all the time. :$ |
 |
| BOIFRIEND |
 |
| Hahaha, before we all start falling over... |
Stuff from Prom!
 |
| CUTE ISN'T IT? I LOVE LRM! |
 |
| "Oscars Award"! |
One of the best moments of the night is winning the 'Most Fashionable Award'. Thinking about it, its pretty surprising that I got the award cause I look super 'locok' / sloppy during projects submissions period. Plus the fact that I wore a lot of shorts and slippers outfit for this semester! Nevertheless, thank you LRM Committee for the award! Topshop! I'm coming for youuuu soon!
On another note, I really dislike my falsies that night cause it was SO long! I looked damn vamped up and perhaps I should have wore my normal contacts too. Looking at how much I spent for prom sort of make me cringe a little but well... it's once a lifetime! It would be nice if I ever get to go bfprawn's commissioning dinner next time! Hehehe
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment