I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FINNYBABY! (EDITED)


HEHE SORRY NURUL BUT I REALLY LOVE THIS PHOTO THAT MUCH ^^

Happy "20-TEEN" Birthday to you Nurul!!!
Its awful that we didn't get to celebrate with you properly but I'm glad you enjoyed the surprise! It was one exciting surprise we ever had and it was pretty funny too. Hope the cake is yummeh! Eh babe, we need to chill out together soon pls! Love you and stay funnnn and pretty!



Check out the towel around her! She was gonna bathe then we surprised her :)



Thanks to Nurul's friend, we managed to surprise her!
Happy birthday Finny!! We lubchewzsx! ^^
And the bfprawn was our live navigator! I totally forgot how to go to Nurul's place and her block number!
That's for all! :>


xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment