HI BREASTIE!
Ever wonder why we call each other 'breastie'? I don't really know how it came about but its like bestie + breast cuz it feels more... intimate and close to heart? Hehe or its just that we have boobs fetish. Ahem!
Another one good chilling session at breastie's new place! We went to the gym-knocked out in less than 1 hour, tan and swim (more like a failed attempt)! Feels niceee to be pampered by her cuz I fell asleep while masking our faces and she removed my mask and toned my face! Awww but I can't forget how she kept trying to wake me up and disturbing my beauty nap :@ I can't wait for another Sentosa/Delmar/Wavehouse session! Chiulee and girls! We need to do this soon pls!
On random note, to my dearest breastie... I love you very much and that I really hope a good guy comes along and treat you really well. To an extent that it seems as if you're bullying him! I'm sad and tired of seeing you attracting badass and real assholes. If the next guy turns out to be another asshole, I'm gonna be real nasty to him! Breastie, don't ever look back and don't ever think of yourself lowly. I believe there's somebody out there that will love you genuinely and see your flaws as nothing. :) You're great and pretty without a doubt. 6 years and still counting!
xoxo















No comments:
Post a Comment