I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

BRUNCH WITH BFPRAWN! (LIKEH FINALLY)



We finally had breakfast together! The lazy ass always sleep till late or rather at least past 1pm! Back to KPO for the second time and I still love the breakfast set! I LOVE THE SCRAMBLED EGGS! Its. Yummehlicious..! Would love to make an American breakfast for my bfprawn/lovelies/family next time! Walked the town after brunch and there's so many things I wanna buy. :( There's always a lot of stuff I wanna buy when I don't have the money. Duhz. 

Anyway, I hope people in Thailand are gonna be fine and I hope my Krabi getaway will come true! Saw the news last night and found out that mid-South Thailand is flooding and raining non-stop. Seriously, I should stop working and enjoy life till 2012 cause I really think the world is coming to an end. (Maybe I'll laugh at this post next year?)

xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment